19th April 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

List of reputed colleges which offer BDS in India? Procedure to get admission?

Hello all,
After my 12th I want to study BDS.
Kindly tell me about the reputed colleges
in BDS in India and also tell me the
procedure for getting admission.
Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of colleges which offer Internship for BDS doctor in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in India?
  5. Top colleges which offer M.Sc(Mathematics) in India? Detailed procedure to get admission?
  6. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  7. What is the scope to study BDS? List of colleges which offers BDS in India?
  8. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of reputed colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Economics in India?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
  11. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Can I study M.S. in ENT after completing BDS?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Education in India? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  17. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
23rd April 2015, 05:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of reputed colleges which offer BDS in India? Procedure to get admission?

Following are most of the top colleges in India, which are offering BDS course.

Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Science
Address: Maualana Azad Medical College Campus, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Mirdard Marg, New Delhi, Delhi

Manipal College of Dental Science
Address: Manipal, Karnataka

Bapuji Dental College & Hospital
Address: MCC B Block, MCC, Davangere, Karnataka

SDM College of Dental Science & Hospital
Address: Sattur, Dharwad

Govt. Dental College & Hospital
Address: St. George Hospital, Fort, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Tamilnadu Govt. Dental College
Address: Opp. Park Station, Muthuswamy Rd, Park Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Admission Procedure:-
The Admission procedure varies from one state to another state. Each and every state conducts entrance exam to offer admission into BDS course, you have to appear for the BDS entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. If you can qualify such exam, you will get admission in BDS course.
23rd April 2015, 08:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of reputed colleges which offer BDS in India? Procedure to get admission?

List of Colleges offer BDS in India:

>> Manipal College of Dental Science
Click here for More Details
Address: Manipal, Karnataka-576104

>> Army College of Dental Science
Ph. No: 040 2008 0243
Address: Chennapur-CRPF Road, ACDS Nagar, Secunderabad, Telangana-500087
http://acds.co.in

Procedure to get admission into BDS Course:

You are required to give any one of the following exams and secure good marks to be eligible for doing BDS course. Some of the BDS Entrance Test held in India are, All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Exam; Dr.D.Y Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test; Delhi University Medical/ Dental Entrance Test. After scoring good marks, candidates will be called for counseling based on marks secured and there required to produce required certificates. After completion of counseling, candidates will be allocated to any one of the BDS Institutes in India.
24th April 2015, 12:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello all,
After my 12th I want to study BDS.
Kindly tell me about the reputed colleges
in BDS in India and also tell me the
procedure for getting admission.
Thank you and regards.

Best Colleges in India which Offers BDS Course:

Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences
Address: Maualana Azad Medical College Campus, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Mirdard Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110002
Phone:011 2323 3925

Bapuji Dental College & Hospital
Address: MCC B Block, MCC, Davangere, Karnataka 577004
Phone:081922 20572

SDM College of Dental Sciences & Hospital
Call : 0836 - 2467676, 2468142
E-mail : [email protected]

Govt. Dental College & Hospital
Address: St. George Hospital, Fort, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Phone:022 2262 0668

Tamilnadu Govt. Dental College
Muthuswamy Road, Park Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600003
044 2534 0343

Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital
Address: Educational Complex, Dhankawadi, Katraj, Katraj, Pune, Maharashtra 411043
Phone:020 2437 3266

Dr. R. Ahmed Dental College and Hospital
Address: Sealdah, Rajabazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700014

Saraswati Dental College
233, Tiwariganj, Faizabad Road, Chinhat, Lucknow-227105. Tel: +91 522 6560975-76-78-79

BDS Admission Process:

Students who have passed their 12th standard in science stream with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology separately are eligible for admission. Admission to BDS course is made through an entrance test conducted by the concerned university. The entrance exam notification will be updated in the respective university official website. Usually, the entrance exam will be held during the month of April/May.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?