28th July 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) admission in World University of Design, Sonepat?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) course in World University of Design, Sonepat. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

22nd August 2018, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) admission in World University of Design, Sonepat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) course in World University of Design, Sonepat. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

Requirements to get MDes (Retail Design) admission at World University of Deign are as follows:

>>> Aspirants should have obtained a bachelor’s degree in Design / Engineering / Architecture or corresponding qualification after 12th to study MDes (Retail Design) course at World University of Design.

>>> They have to appear for the aptitude test and interview / portfolio for the admission to study MDes (Retail Design)

>>> World University of Design website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?