15th December 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get BCom(Accountancy) admission in Andhra Muslim College Guntur?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BCom(Accountancy) course. I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this BCom course in Andhra Muslim College Guntur. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

18th December 2019, 12:34 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: Requirements to get BCom(Accountancy) admission in Andhra Muslim College Guntur?

The minimum requirements required to apply for Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy) in Andhra Muslim College Guntur is that you must have completed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board of India.

You must have Maths and English as mandatory subect in Higher Secondary School Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?