13th November 2020, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get BEd admission in AM Linganna College of Education?

Hello friends, I am interested in studying a BEd course. I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this BEd course in AM Linganna College of Education. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

14th November 2020, 08:27 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Requirements to get BEd admission in AM Linganna College of Education?

Requirements to get BEd admission in AM Linganna College of Education can be seen below.

You must have completed Graduation from recognized University with minimum aggregate of 50%.
Admission will be done on merit basis.
15th November 2020, 03:02 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements to get BEd admission in AM Linganna College of Education?

Requirements to get BEd admission in AM Linganna College of Education are given below:-

1. The applicant must have completed graduation or post-graduation from any recognized university.

2. The applicant should be atleast 21 years old.

3. The applicant must have scored 55% marks in 12th board.
19th November 2020, 02:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Admission is done on the basis of entrance exam. The 1st tests the language proficiency and remaining test the domain knowledge and reasoning aptitude.
Popular entrance:_
RIECEE
CUCET
APEdCET
After clearing b.ed candidate has to appear for Teacher Eligibility Test(TET) for recruitment purpose.
Eligibility:_
Graduation in any stream with 59_60% marks..some colleges allow to take part in their admission process if candidate has score 50 or 55% at UG level.
Skills required
Good communication skill
Empathy
Patience etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?