24th May 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete graduation in one year if failed in final two years?

I failed final two years Bsc of calcutta university can I complete my graduation in one year .

Related Questions:
  1. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  2. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  3. First year engineering failed, how can I complete my graduation?
  4. Can I complete the same graduation by passing the subjects I failed in 3 years by submitting copies of memos?
  5. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  6. Is MCA possible if failed in 10th and having a year gap in graduation?
  7. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  8. One year graduation course through correspondence having 8 years gap after 2 years of degree course?
  9. Which open universities in India offer Graduation course for the 12th failed candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Graduation in Commerce field is possible after failing in 1st year of engineering?
  11. Which university is suitable for doing M.Tech in distance mode? Is M.Tech in Mechanical of KSOU approved by AICTE?
  12. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  13. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  14. I want to complete 12th after failing in Maths in 11th nearly 20 years ago?
  15. How can I complete my B.A that I had left in final year? Do I need to continue it the from beginning?
  16. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  17. When can I complete my graduation if left for 2 years after studying 1st year?
  18. Can I write my B.Com final year exam after a Gap of 10 years? I have written my B.Com(from Osmania University) final year paper, but I failed in one subject, after that due to my health problem I did not wrote my exam
27th May 2014, 11:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete graduation in one year if failed in final two years?

No, it is not possible to complete your graduation in one year if you have failed in the final two years of your BSc course. You should have been serious about your studies and must have put in more efforts. Then you would not have been in this condition. Even in correspondence, most of the recognized institutes do not offer one year graduation course. You need to do it atleast for two years. However, if you go for professional courses like Hotel Management or Construction Safety Management, then you can do that in one year and that too via correspondence mode.
9th January 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

sir my 3 year gap after isc can i complete b.a in one year on distance mode? pawan kumar fron jharkhand 7739588685
14th April 2015, 11:05 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, it is not at all possible.

According to the norms of UGC, any degree across the country can be done in 3 years at least.

Actually a student is said to be a graduate if and only if he has completed the education under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

If any university claims that they can make you graduate within just 1 or 2 years then don't you ever believe them.
11th August 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir ,

I have completed my span period of attempting Er in On subject , due to this i cant get my degree from Delhi university correspondence Course B.com (Pass)
do any other option to completed and get the degree from university.
Please suggest.
19th November 2020, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete bsc in one year after fail in iiird years of bsc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?