11th December 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to join CBI after graduation in Botany?

Currently I am doing graduation in botany. Along with last year of graduation I am going to appear PSI Preliminary exam. I would like to know what I should do to join CBI.

11th December 2015, 08:58 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to join CBI after graduation in Botany?

Yes, you are eligible to join CBI after qualifying in SSC CGL examination. SSC CGL examination is conducted by SSC every year.

The eligibility to appear for SSC CGL examination is :-

* Candidates must have passed graduation from recognised university.

* Candidate's age must be between 20-25 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in various stages of examination eligible for final selection in CBI as SI. For more information about examination visit at http://ssc.nic.in.
11th December 2015, 09:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Currently I am doing graduation in botany. Along with last year of graduation I am going to appear PSI Preliminary exam. I would like to know what I should do to join CBI.
After completion in graduation in Botany, you are eligible for CBI post through SSC CGL exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SSC CGL exam.

Age criteria:-

Your age should be in between 20 to 27 years.

Best books for SSC CGL exam:-

The Pearson Guide To SSC Combined Graduate Level (Paperback)
Author: Showick Thorpe, Edgar Thorpe
Publisher: Pearson

SSC Combined Graduate Level SAC, CISF & CPO Exams Solved Paper 2010 & 2011
by
Kiran Prakashan

Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

SSC Combined Graduate Level(Pre.) Examination Self Study Guide
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications (2011)
12th December 2015, 11:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) is one of the prime investigation and detective agency of India.

Inorder to become a CBI officer,you have to fulfill the below eligibility conditions:-

1.You have to be minimum 21 years of age.

2.You should have completed graduation from any recognized institute of India.

3.Your age should not exceed 27 years.Relaxation is there for reserved categories.

Every year UPSC conducts written test for recruitment of officers to CBI. It is of two stages:Preliminary and Mains.

It will be followed by interview round. Finally you have to clear the medical norms as laid down by UPSC.

For more details regarding dates of exams,venues,etc., you can visit the website -www.cbi.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?