8th October 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) admission in Padmashree Kurtartha Acharya College of Engineering?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in Padmashree Kurtartha Acharya College of Engineering for studying BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) course. I want to know about the requirements for securing admission. Kindly tell me about the requirements as soon as possible.

14th October 2019, 12:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) admission in Padmashree Kurtartha Acharya College of Engineering?

=> B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering is an undergraduate Instrumentation Engineering course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate must have passed 12th class with PCM subjects from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering is 50%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance so you should score good marks in the entrance examination like JEE MAIN.

The course duration of Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?