12th June 2020, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study an MBBS program in any Government Medical college of Tamil Nadu?

Hi friends, I belong to Tamil Nadu and I want to know about the requirements for studying an MBBS program in any Government medical college of Tamil Nadu. Currently I am in 2nd PUC. But my aim is to join any Government college for an MBBS program.

15th June 2020, 08:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study an MBBS program in any Government Medical college of Tamil Nadu?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery.

It is five year course. To get admission in the course the most common eligiblility is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in PCB as main paper and have qualified in NTA NEET.

So, you have to appear and qualify in NEET to get admission in the course.
16th June 2020, 10:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study an MBBS program in any Government Medical college of Tamil Nadu?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery.

To get admission in the course candidate have to appear and qualify in NEET.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

To get admission in a government college, you will have to score better in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?