17th March 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student of Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute?

Sir,
I want to know if there is any scholarship for me. I am currently pursuing 1st year MBBS Degree in Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute. Please let me know asap.

30th March 2018, 05:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student of Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute?

You can apply for MHRD scholarship, if you are studying in first year of your MBBS degree. This is a central government scholarship scheme for meritorious students, who are willing to study higher.

Selection will be on the basis of your class 12th marks. Just make sure you apply for it on prescribed format before the last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?