25th January 2015, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?

hello
plss give me information about mbbs and scholarship of mbbs i want to apply for mbbs noww how should i apply how much it cost and it will be a scholorship i want to apply for mbbs on scholorship i will be thank ful to u pllz reply me of my qustion i will be wating for u feedback

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenses to study MBBS? Starting salary of MBBS Doctor?
  2. List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course?
  3. List of scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student?
  4. Scholarships available to study MBBS in India? How to do MBBS from outside Maharashtra Medical Colleges? Which exams should I appear?
  5. Are there any scholarships available for me after scoring 84.5% in 12th for studying MBBS course?
  6. How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS?
  7. Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?
  8. Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?
  9. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  10. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  11. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  12. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
  13. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  14. How to get Scholarships for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to get into MBBS after BSc?
  17. Procedure to get Loan to study MBBS program?
  18. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
16th May 2015, 01:08 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?

List of few scholarships available for MBBS pursuing students are

CBCF General Mills Health Scholarship Program
AOMA President’s Award for MBBS Students
TÜBITAK Graduate Scholarship Programme
The Douglas H.K. Lee Family Scholarships
The Bashford/Sinnott Family Bachelor of Medicine Scholarship
The A. & J. Gratcheff Memorial Scholarship
Cotton Industry Medical Scholarship
Saxion Top Talent Scholarship (STTS) for International Students
Scott A. Gunder, MD, DCMS Presidential Scholarship
AAMC Herbert W. Nickens Medical Student Scholarship
11th May 2016, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?

I want to study at oxford university is there any entrance examination for it n if yes then how can I apply for the entrance
22nd August 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MBBS after class 12 but it seems costly. are there any scholarships?? please do reply my question I'll be waiting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?