25th February 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Scope after writing NATA examination? List of companies providing jobs after scoring good marks in NATA?

What are the scopes after giving the NATA examination. can i get a chance to earn if i would get good marks in NATA?

Are there any companies which can allot jobs if i score good marks in NATA along with which i can also do B.Arch

I am also interested in Interior Designing
so which would be better?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, qualifying marks and best books for preparation of NATA?
  2. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  3. Coaching classes for NATA in Kerala?
  4. When the application form of NATA will be released? Syllabus of NATA?
  5. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  6. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs?
  8. Diploma Mechanical final year student can appear in NATA 2016 exam or not?
  9. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  10. Is there any other way to join B.Arch without writing NATA exam? Is there any need of special coaching to appear for NATA exam?
  11. How can NRIs apply for NATA test? Coaching centers for preparation of NATA?
  12. What should one do after 12th to get into Architecture Colleges?
  13. What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA
  14. List of colleges for B.Archas per my NATA rank?
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  16. Eligibility criteria for B.Arch? Opportunity for career growth in this field?
  17. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  18. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
29th January 2017, 03:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope after writing NATA examination? List of companies providing jobs after scoring good marks in NATA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the scopes after giving the NATA examination. can i get a chance to earn if i would get good marks in NATA?

Are there any companies which can allot jobs if i score good marks in NATA along with which i can also do B.Arch

I am also interested in Interior Designing
so which would be better?

The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) examination is like an entrance examination for taking admission to B.Arch course. The marks scored in the NATA will be considered for the admission to B.Arch courses. The NATA examinations will be conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA). Candidates after completion of 10+2 with mathematics with at least 50% marks can appear for the NATA examination. Candidates should score at least 80/200 marks for the admission to B.Arch course. The NATA examination is not for providing jobs in any organization, it is only like an entrance test to get admission to B.Arch course. The NATA website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?