27th May 2012, 02:57 PM
telsha

Is there any other way to join B.Arch without writing NATA exam? Is there any need of special coaching to appear for NATA exam?

is there any other way to joing b.arch without writing NATA exam?? i only appeared for kerala entance exam for engg... when is the last date for applying and exam date?? is there any need of special coaching for appearing nata exam?
expecting an answer..

8th September 2012, 05:42 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: Is there any other way to join B.Arch without writing NATA exam? Is there any need of special coaching to appear for NATA exam?

No you should write NATA Exam for studying B.Arch course.Here are following details

The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.

Eligibility
Candidates having 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the subject, only are eligible for admission to B.Arch.Course.

Who should take NATA and Why?

Prospective applicants desirous of taking admission to First year of undergraduate course in Architecture (Bachelor of Architecture) in India take NATA. NATA scores are used by admissions authorities of different Government, Govt. Aided & unaided schools / colleges of Architecture, to provide common measure for comparing the qualifications of applicants for admission in addition to their scholastic performance in 10+2 or equivalent examination.

Where to appear for NATA?

NATA is offered over major part of admission season at designated Test Centers located at colleges / schools of architecture in India.
2nd December 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any other way to join B.Arch without writing NATA exam? Is there any need of special coaching to appear for NATA exam?

can i write NATA exam, as i got 40 in phy,chem, and maths. as i have good drawing and thinking skills im willing to join archecture. is this possible. or can i get direct admission in colleges for b.arch.bangalore........ plz help me..
15th June 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Is there any other way to join B.Arch without writing NATA exam? Is there any need of special coaching to appear for NATA exam?

[QUOTE=telsha;2222083]is there any other way to joing b.arch without writing NATA exam?? i only appeared for kerala entance exam for engg... when is the last date for applying and exam date?? is there any need of special coaching for appearing nata exam?
expecting an answer..Total how many years course.....after joining....Need brief about b.arch
1st August 2013, 07:57 PM
shivam2k6

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3645303]
Quote:
Originally Posted by telsha View Post
is there any other way to joing b.arch without writing NATA exam?? i only appeared for kerala entance exam for engg... when is the last date for applying and exam date?? is there any need of special coaching for appearing nata exam?
expecting an answer..Total how many years course.....after joining....Need brief about b.arch
Dear Friend,

You can join B.Arch. course without writing NATA through JEE Main and JEE Advanced Examination but this examination is much tougher than NATA examination.

It is recommended to write NATA if you are willing to join architecture course.

Drawing and Aesthetic Sensitivity are thw two sections in this examination. If you are not confident about your preparation then it will be good to join a coaching institute.

The course duration of B.Arch. is 5 years.

All the best.
Thank you.
12th April 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i appered 4 jee main only , am i able to apply for b.arch exam?? i am from maharashra . are there any coching classes in maharashtra?
24th April 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I appeared for jee mains paper am i able for b.arch exam? i am from nashik
3rd March 2017, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to get into b.arch but nata applications are closed and appearing for mains and advanced would be tougher so what am i required to do now in order to admit in b.arch ?
6th April 2017, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I missed to apply for NATA and also JEE exam. Is there any possibility to join B.Arch without attending these exams. I am willing to do B.arch. Is there any other way to join in B.Arch only with 12th std marks?..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?