13th July 2019, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying BSc(Hospitality Studies) in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai?

Hi friends, I want to study BSc(Hospitality Studies) course in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

14th July 2019, 07:06 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BSc(Hospitality Studies) in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai?

AIH's three years Hospitality Studies programme focusing on hospitality, travel, tourism and general management leading to careers in the hospitality and services sector.

After completing the course they provides placement of companies like The Park, Zone by The Park, Taj Group of Hotels, Oberoi Hotels, ITC Hotels, The Leela, IHG, Marriott, Hyatt, Accor, Radisson, Hilton, Jubilant FoodWorks, Air India, P & O Cruises, Emirates, Cox & Kings, Make my Trip, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Future Group, Apollo Hospitals, TCS, WNS and many more.

They also provide PDP Certification for three Professional Development Programmes conducted by the institute over 3 years will additionally be conferred upon graduating students by The Park Hotels in the areas of Specialized Food and Beverage, E-Accommodations, Technology, General Management Skills and Contemporary Trends in the Hospitality Industry.

For more detail information you can visit their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?