1st August 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to complete my graduation at the age of 32 years?

Hello,

My name is Ram kumar and i belong to SC category. I want to complete my graduation my age is 32 years and i am a private job seeker. what should be the right institute for me? Can someone please provide me the complete details on this?

Thank you!

1st August 2015, 05:12 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to complete my graduation at the age of 32 years?

You are not eligible to pursue regular graduation course at the age of 32 years of age.

However, you can complete it at Indira Gandhi national open university (IGNOU). To apply for this one must complete his class 10 examination or either class 12 examination.

If you have not pursued class 12 then you must pursue Bachelor preparatory programme (BPP) to pursue graduation course from IGNOU.

The official website is http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/145/2
1st August 2015, 07:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission in any distance education university for your degree program. You can get degree from an open university at this age by studying at your home.

There are many open universities like IGNOU which has study centers across the country. You can also go for any skill based course along with your distance mode graduation.
1st August 2015, 09:04 PM
newmoon06

You can complete your graduation from any college which you want to do from. For this you have to register yourself in the university by filling the registration form.
You would required the following documents-
Pass certificate of class 10th.
Pass certificate of class 12th.
Date of Birth Proof.

You can appear as a regular student as well as private student in a university. As being a private student there is no need for you to attend the regular classes. You just need to go to the college at the time of examination.

There are so many Universities in India which provides Distance Education and many universities which can allow you to appear as a regular student.
15th September 2015, 09:49 PM
DSP@1

Yes, you can do your graduation course now also,but you cannot do the course in Regular mode you can do your graduation course in 'Distance' mode.

So for this search for the best Open Universities near to you.Not only Open universities even some popular colleges in your state will offer this Distance Education.

Only thing is you have to do is select the college/university which you find best and apply for the seat in that university.

That university/college will arrange an entrance test for all the aspirants who have applied for the seat in that college/university.

Once the result are released based on the merit list and number of seats available they will decide to allot a seat for you or not.So give your bets in the entrance test so that you will have more better chances to get seat in that college/university.
13th July 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear Team, My name is Bhumika Mahendra Thakkar I completed graduation in 2003. Now I m working in private company. my age is 39 running. am i eligible for this course? if eligible which institute is good ? i am staying at mumbai
14th July 2019, 07:15 PM
sharmasheetal

Yes, you can complete your graduation from any college but you complete in distance mode.
For graduation you can apply for the open universities and some colleges which provide the Distance mode education.
The most popular university is IGNOU (Indra Gandhi National open university) which is an central open university.
For the graduation you must be complete your 12th class from recognized board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?