13th July 2019, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Hospitality Studies) in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai for studying BSc(Hospitality Studies) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

14th July 2019, 04:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Hospitality Studies) in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai for studying BSc(Hospitality Studies) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline for the admission to study the BSc (Hospitality Studies) in the Apeejay Institute of Hospitality, Mumbai. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream with at least 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study the BSc (Hospitality Studies) in the Apeejay Institute of Hospitality, Mumbai. They have to attend a presentation and followed by an Online Test and Personal Interview with the selection committee for the admission to study BSc (Hospitality Studies) in the Apeejay Institute of Hospitality, Mumbai. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their performance in the selection process.
14th July 2019, 06:42 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Hospitality Studies) in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai?

Apeejay Institute of Hospitality (AIH) offers B.Sc. in Hospitality Studies affiliated to University of Mumbai.
Required education qualification is 10+2 in any discipline with minimum 45 percent marks and 40 percent marks for Reserved category. Candidates awaiting 12 standard results can also apply.

Eligible candidates can Download the application form or request for it by mailing or writing to the Principal of Apeejay Institute of Hospitality. Then attach the filled application form with the demand draft of Rs.500 drawn in the favour of Apeejay Institute of Hospitality, payable at Mumbai and post it to the address of the institute.

Then candidates will be selected by essay writing, online test and personal interview with the selection committee.
14th July 2019, 07:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for admission in BSc(Hospitality Studies) in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai, just visit http://m.aih.edu.in/bsc-hospitality-studies/. Click on the 'Apply Now' tab mentioned below on this page.
Fill and submit the application online. You can also download the application form. Filled application form with the demand draft of Rs. 500 drawn in the favour of Apeejay Institute of Hospitality, payable at Mumbai can be posted to given below address;
Address : No.1, Sector-10, C.B.D. Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614, India
Landline : 022 6758 9050 / 27589050
Mobile : 9867985442, 8956610404
Email : [email protected]

Once your application is received, you will be invited to attend a presentation followed by Essay writing and an Online test and personal interview with the selection committee. Once you qualify all the rounds, you will be eligible for admission into this course.
14th July 2019, 09:31 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The admission to the Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Studies in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai is on the basis of Online test comprising of Basic English, General Knowledge, Service aptitude, Logic and Reasoning followed personal interview.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Studies in Apeejay Institute of Hospitality Mumbai is 10+2 passed with minimum 45% marks , 40% marks for reserved categories.

You can download the application form from the website http://aih.edu.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?