7th October 2021, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Bachelor of Hotel Management over BSc(Hotel Management) course?

Hi, I am a student of 11th standard, studying with Commerce stream. I want to do Bachelor of Hotel Management instead of BSc(Hotel Management). But my friends are telling me to do BSc(Hotel Management) in future. I just want to know about the scope of Bachelor of Hotel Management course over BSc(Hotel Management) course. Please tell me immediately.

9th October 2021, 01:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Bachelor of Hotel Management over BSc(Hotel Management) course?

Scope of studying Bachelor of Hotel Management over BSc(Hotel Management) course:-

Self employment
Airline catering
Hospitality services in the Indian Navy
hotel and Scope of studying Bachelor of Hotel Manager
Team leader
Restaurant captain
Guest relation executive
Kitchen steward supervisor etc.
15th October 2021, 12:35 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scope of studying Bachelor of Hotel Management over BSc(Hotel Management) course?

There is a huge scope of this course in India and other countries too. Those who wish to make their career abroad can opt for this programme. With an increase in globalization, the hotel chain is also spreading widely.

A fresher with certificate and diploma can earn somewhere around 12000 to 15000 per month and for a candidate with a degree in hotel management the starting salary could be anything around Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?