19th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Bachelor in International Hospitality Management over Bachelor in Hospitality Management course?

Hi, I am a student of 11th standard, studying with Commerce stream. I want to do Bachelor in International Hospitality Management instead of Bachelor in Hospitality Management. But my friends are telling me to do Bachelor in Hospitality Management in future. I just want to know about the scope of Bachelor in International Hospitality Management course over Bachelor in Hospitality Management course. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  3. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  4. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
  5. List of entrance exams available for admission in PhD in Hospitality Management?
  6. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in GD Goenka University School of Hospitality if secured 61% in 12th NIOS?
  7. Fee expenses of Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  8. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  9. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  10. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  11. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Kolkata
  12. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Chennai? Scope of this course?
  13. What qualification is needed for doing Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts? Need information about getting admission in CAI?
  14. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  16. Minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management?
  17. Which entrance is compulsory to become Air Hostess and which courses needs to be done?
  18. In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?