7th October 2021, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Oberoi School of Management?

I want to apply for Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Oberoi School of Management. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in this college for this Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Please tell me immediately.

10th October 2021, 05:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Oberoi School of Management?

There will not be any entrance exam for Oberoi School of Management.
After the interview round, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the interview round. The result of Oberoi School of Management will be sent to the selected candidates on their registered email address.
10th October 2021, 11:36 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Oberoi School of Management?

Entrance exams to pursue Bachelor of Hotel management course in Oberoi school of management

NCHMCT JEE

The minimum educational qualification required to pursue Bachelor of Hotel Management degree course is 12th in any discipline from a recognised board with at least 50% marks for general category students and 45% for reserved category students.
13th October 2021, 07:37 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

NCHM JEE ia a national level management entrance exam conducted by NTA for admission to such course.
others include
UPSEE
ECHAT etc
candidate must be 18-20 yrs of age at the time of joining.
must have scored 71 percent marks in 10th
the main aim of these exam is to check leadership qualities and decision making skills of a candidate.
15th October 2021, 06:04 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Oberoi School of Management?

1. NCHM JEE,

2. AIMA UGAT,

3. BHM,

4. UPCET,

5. WB JEHOM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?