7th September 2018, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. I am interested to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) from Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this college. Please tell me asap.

8th September 2018, 06:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata?

There are total number of 60 BTech(Aerospace Engineering) seats available in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata. BTech(Aerospace Engineering) is a course duration of 4 years. Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination in Science stream with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized board are eligible. Candidate have to qualify the WBJEE/JEE Mains to be eligible to get admission into that course.
8th September 2018, 07:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata?

With my best knowledge I came to know that BTech(Aerospace Engineering) is not available in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata. Courses for BTech offered by Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata is:
Computer Science & Engineering

Electrical and Electronics Engineering*

Electronics & Communication Engineering

Civil Engineering

You can get more details on the website of college I.e. http://pcmt-india.net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?