29th April 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Seats reserved for State students to study MBBS in JIPMER for a candidate who has secured 204 rank in APJEE?

Respected Sir,
How many seat have reserved for Arunachal Pradesh student through APJEE at JIPMER for MBBS program? I have secured 204 rank in APJEE. So, I am eligible for getting admission? Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. How many free seats are available for outer state candidates in JIPMER entrance? Is there any reserved seat for OBC or Women Candidate?
  2. Number of seats available for outside state students in JIPMER? Any reservation for OBC or Women candidates? Annual course fee for MBBS students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How many seats are reserved in MBBS in Tamil Nadu for other state students?
  4. How many seats are reserved for ST students in MBBS in Karnataka colleges?
  5. Total fee to study MBBS in JIPMER for SC Handicapped candidate?
  6. How many MBBS seats are available in Uttarkhand(Government)? Can I get MBBS course with 204 category rank?
  7. How much percentage of seats are reserved for Uttarkhand Students in Pant Nagar University? I have scored 100 and state rank of 1172
  8. What is the OBC quota percentage give for history hons?
  9. How many seats are reserved for ST students in MBBS in Karnataka Colleges? How much marks are required to get MBBS seat?
  10. How can I appear in entrance exam to get admission in Polytechnic course in Rajasthan being a student of Assam?
  11. How many seats will be reserved for SC candidate in West Bengal for MBBS course? With 430 rank in SC category can I expect MBBS seat? Past years question papers of it?
  12. Can I apply for UPSEE for B.Tech course if I am from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar? What should I fill in the category section of OMR application form?
  13. Any reservations for Yanam Students in JIPMER?
  14. Procedure of lateral entry into B.Tech/B.E. for polytechnic passsout?
  15. How can I take admission in government MBBS college? I am a SC candidate
  16. How many seats are reserved for CBSE students in MBBS college in Gujarat?
  17. Can I apply for JIPMER MBBS being a candidate with a date of birth of 18-04-1995? Study Plan to prepare for JIPMER and EAMCET Exams?
  18. How many seats are available for MBBS course in Jharkhand? I have secured 251 rank under general categories. Can I get a seat in any medical college of Jharkhand for MBBS course?

9th May 2015, 02:31 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Seats reserved for State students to study MBBS in JIPMER for a candidate who has secured 204 rank in APJEE?

Although your chances are less you may get the chance to get admitted into JIPMER for the MBBS Program.
Generally you need to be within 150 rank in APJEE to get a chance to study the MBBS Course at JIPMER.
You will be eligible for the BDS Course and you will be able to get it quite easily.
The number of seats reserved for Arunachal Pradesh in JIPMER is about 20.
There may be a plus or minus 5 to it due to the presence of reserved categories.
So everything will depend on how the counselling process is going on but you may have an outside chance.

20th June 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Seats reserved for State students to study MBBS in JIPMER for a candidate who has secured 204 rank in APJEE?

sir ,

I HAVE SECURED 30 RANK IN APJEE. WILL I GET MBBS SEATS.

29th February 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what about that students who deeply want to study medical course (mbbs) but some how he/she didn't clear the entrance exam?

19th May 2020, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBBS through APJEE

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?