25th October 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Is Shivmurti College of Pharmacy eligible for conducting Pharmacy exams?

Hi sir, i want to do diploma in pharmacy. I want to take admission in my nearby area college name shivmurti college of diploma in pharmacy located at sahebganj pratapgarh uttar pradesh. I want to know is this college is eligible for conducting pharmacy exams?

26th October 2015, 05:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Shivmurti College of Pharmacy eligible for conducting Pharmacy exams?

For getting admission in the above mentioned college you have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. For admission polytechnic entrance exam is conducted in Uttar Pradesh.

You need 12th with PCB stream qualification for admission. Just appear for entrance exam and get a good rank. You will be allotted college according to the rank through counselling.
13th July 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Shivmurti College of Pharmacy eligible for conducting Pharmacy exams?

Hi sir, i want to do diploma in pharmacy. I want to take admission in my nearby area college name shivmurti college of diploma in pharmacy located at sahebganj pratapgarh uttar pradesh. I want to know is this college is eligible for conducting pharmacy exams & fee structre.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?