21st September 2011, 01:15 AM
rajkumar_uppula

Which colleges I can get in AP having secured a rank of 7700 in GPAT?

what are the prospectus for GPAT score 7700 in A.P colleges.What are the colleges i can hope.

Related Questions:
  1. M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT?
  2. Which colleges I can get seat for M-Pharmacy course having secured a rank of 8500 in GPAT Exam?
  3. Which Colleges I can get seat in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 6000 in GPAT Exam? List of colleges providing Pharmaceutics for my rank?
  4. GPAT Rank 290 which colleges can I expect?
  5. Colleges offering good course and scholarship for M.Pharm in Andhra Pradesh having secured a GPAT rank of 3500?
  6. Which are the M.Pharma colleges available for 6357 rank holder in GPAT?
  7. In which college of Hyderabad I will get admission if secured 4445 rank in GPAT? -- [New]
  8. For which colleges am I eligible after scoring 6875 rank in GPAT? When is the GPAT counseling?
  9. When counselling will start for GPAT qualified candidates? Colleges in Tamil Nadu with 1766 rank in GPAT?
  10. Which colleges I can get admission for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 1302 in GPAT being an OC girl?
  11. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  12. Can I get seat in AP having secured a rank of 10340 in GPAT?
  13. Can I get admission in any good university if secured 6022 rank in GPAT? Number of students qualified in GPAT?
  14. Chances of getting admission in top universities of India with scholarship for M.Pharma if secured 3813 rank in GPAT?
  15. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get seat in AICTE approved colleges in Hyderabad and Warangal having secured a rank of 9666 in GPAT and being a candidate of SC category?
  17. Where can I get seat in AP having secured a rank of 4742 in GPAT Exam?
  18. List of colleges in which I can possibly get after scoring GPAT rank of 6200?
15th June 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges I can get in AP having secured a rank of 7700 in GPAT?

I Completed d.pharmacy and b.pharmacy
i registerd d.pham certificate at pci andhra pradesh
Do i again re registerd b.pham certificate?? or some one said if you register b.pham certificate the previous registration will cancel
What i do?????
19th June 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges I can get in AP having secured a rank of 7700 in GPAT?

I have 84% in 12th Std and got 132 in vet and 355in neet. But I want to take neet special classes in pune please how fees is for special one year class and how to manage syllabus please tell me in detail or give me mb no of correct coacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?