11th September 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for Bachelor of Optometry admission in Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to study Bachelor of Optometry course in Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode. So, I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission? If yes, then what cutoff rank is essentially required for getting admission in this institute for this course?

16th September 2019, 12:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for Bachelor of Optometry admission in Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to study Bachelor of Optometry course in Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode. So, I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission? If yes, then what cutoff rank is essentially required for getting admission in this institute for this course?

There is no entrance examination available to study the Bachelor of Optometry (B.Optom) course at the Acchutha Institute of Optometry. Those students who have passed Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 80% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects are eligible to study the Bachelor of Optometry (B.Optom) course at the Acchutha Institute of Optometry. Duration of the Bachelor of Optometry (B.Optom) course at the Acchutha Institute of Optometry is 3 years + 1 year internship. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
18th September 2019, 10:24 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for Bachelor of Optometry admission in Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No such entrance exam will be conducted for Bachelor of Optometry by Acchutha Institute of Optometry. Selection will be done based on the mark scored by the candidate in the 12th board examination. Interested candidates can collect the application form by online or offline based on their convenience.

The basic eligibility to Bachelor of Optometry course is 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with 80% from a recognized board.

For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?