25th February 2016, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and entrance exam to study Economics Honours in The London School of Economics and Political Science?

Hello,
I am pursuing 12th with Commerce including Economics. I want to study Economics Honours in The London School of Economics and Political Science. Kindly let me know what entrance exam I have to appear? And what is the procedure for applying the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?
  2. Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics?
  3. Which is better to study in B.A. Honours among Political Science and Economics?
  4. Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?
  5. Can I study M.Sc(Economics) in Symbiosis School of Economics being a B.A.(Economics) Honours student?
  6. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  7. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  8. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours?
  9. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if scored 95 marks in Political Science, 88 marks in Economics, 80 marks in Hindi, 79 marks in English and secured 85.5% in 12th Arts?
  11. Science student can study Economics honours? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  13. Can I study BBA/B.A./B.Com/B.Sc Economics Honours course in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  15. Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours?
  16. Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)?
  17. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  18. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
5th January 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exam to study Economics Honours in The London School of Economics and Political Science?

I am studying in class 12. I want to do economic honours in best college in India, which college I will prefer and also tell me in which collage's entrance takes place, merit take's place and in which college only economics marks will be considered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?