7th October 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in MH-CET for BTech(CSE) admission in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to study BTech(CSE) course in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology. So, I have to appear in MH-CET for admission? If yes, then what cutoff rank is essentially required for getting admission in this institute for this course?

11th October 2019, 11:05 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in MH-CET for BTech(CSE) admission in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, you have to appear and qualify in MHT-CET for B.Tech (CSE) admission in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology.

Cutoff rank required in MHT-CET to secure admission in B.Tech (CSE) are as mentioned below:-
General - 59
GOPENO - 74
LOPENH - 56
LOPENO - 58
DEFS - 74
LOBCH - 54
LOBCO - 55
TFWS - 59
12th October 2019, 12:09 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in MH-CET for BTech(CSE) admission in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, you would need to appear in entrance examinations either ITT mains or MH-CET to be eligible to pursue Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering) in Dhamangaon Education Society's College of Engineering and Technology.

The minimum cutoff rank require to scored by you in Maharastra Common Entrance Test is 59. However, for IIT mains you must score the rank within 33121 .

You can check the website http://www.descoet.co.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?