7th August 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Should I study BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Bennett University?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) from Bennett University. As I am interested to do BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) course so I would like to know that I should do this course from this university?

11th August 2019, 04:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Bennett University?

Yes, you may pursue BA in Journalism and Mass Communication course in Bennett University. The detailed information is given below.

Name of the College - Bennett University

Name of the Job Position - BA in Journalism and Mass Communication

There are several advantages of pursuing this course in Bennett University and they are,

@ Curriculum
@ Teaching
@ Studio Facilities
@ Media Software
@ Project Work
@ Internship Opportunities
@ Placement prospects
@ Media Trends..etc.,

You may please refer to the below link for more detailed information of each of the prospects mentioned above.

Click here for more detailed information
11th August 2019, 07:38 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Should I study BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Bennett University?

Yes you can apply for BA in Journalism and Mass Communication in Bennett University where in you will good career opportunities.

Mainly focuses on Skiing students with reporting,writing and editing techniques of business journalism.

Teaching methodology blends theoretical and practical learning and draws from best practices in the field from around the world.

For more details related to eligibility you can see the below details.

>> You should have completed 10+2 with minimum 40% of marks or equivalent examination in any discipline.

>> Must be a passed out of 2018 or 2019.

>> You must have passed the language proficiency test performance.

>> Your DOB will be on or after 01.10.1999.
11th August 2019, 08:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Bennett University

As per my suggestion, yes you should study BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Bennett University. For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Plot No. 8-11, TechZone II
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?