12th March 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MBA(Airport Management) in School of Airlines and Travel Management?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MBA(Airport Management). Can I know about the criteria for admission in School of Airlines and Travel Management for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

29th March 2019, 03:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBA(Airport Management) in School of Airlines and Travel Management?

=> M.B.A. Airport Management or Master of Business Administration in Airport Management is a postgraduate Management course.

=> For the admission of Master of Business Administration in Airport Management course, the candidate should have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you should appear in the entrance examination like CAT, GMAT, JMET, etc.

=> For more information, you can visit the official website satmiata.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?