29th June 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Should I study BSc(Visual Communication) in Bridge Academy for Media Studies Puducherry?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BSc(Visual Communication) from Bridge Academy for Media Studies Puducherry. As I am interested to do Bachelor of Management Studies course so I would like to know that I should do this course from this institute?

1st July 2019, 10:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BSc(Visual Communication) in Bridge Academy for Media Studies Puducherry?

Yes, you should study a BSc in Visual Communication at Bridge Academy for Media Studies Puducherry. This course is described as the conveyance of ideas and information in forms that can be read or looked upon. After doing this course you can get the employment in areas like:-

Advertising Industry
Freelancing
Media Industry
Websites
Colleges and Universities

Some of the job types are:-

Animator
cartoonist
Event Manager
Graphic Artist
Instructional Designer
Media Marketing Executive
Production Assistant
1st July 2019, 10:55 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BSc(Visual Communication) in Bridge Academy for Media Studies Puducherry?

Bridge Academy for Media Studies Puducherry

B.Sc. Visual Communication or Bachelor of Science in Visual Communication is an undergraduate Mass Communication course. As per my suggestion, yes you should study BSc(Visual Communication) in Bridge Academy for Media Studies Puducherry.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 12, Bharathi Street Opposite to Hotel Ananda Inn, Puducherry, 605001
Phone: 097100 55668
2nd July 2019, 12:58 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you would certainly pursue BSc(Visual Communication) in Bridge Academy for Media Studies Puducherry . If have interest in becoming in Graphic Artist, Desktop Publisher, Photographer, Animator, Cartoonist or a web designer.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for B.Sc(Visual Communication) in Bridge Academy for Media Studies, Puducherry is 10+2 passed with minimum 45% marks in any stream.

You can visit the website http://bridgeacademy.in for more details.

Address:-
Bridge Academy for Media Studies
Opp. to Nungambakkam Railway Station
27, Sowrashtra Nagar, 5th Street,
Chennai - 600 094
2nd July 2019, 07:39 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you may pursue B.Sc in Visual Communication course in Bridge Academy for Media Studies Puducherry. But before that, I would suggest you to go through the below instructions,

Name of the College - Bridge Academy

Name of the Course - B.Sc in Visual Communication

Eligibility Criteria Required:-

(@) +2 Standard or 3 years Diploma or its equivalent qualification.

Application and Registration:-

(@) Application forms can be downloaded from the link that is given in the below link and also can be obtained at the academy in person.

(@) There is no hostel facility inside the campus and college shall help outstation candidates to find the hostel facility near the academy.

(@) Please go through the below given links for detailed application and registration procedure and selection criteria of this course.

Click here for more details

Click here for Application and Registration Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?