15th December 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Should we need to pay 4 years college fee from the college we are transferring?

Helo Sir,
I'm Lokesh studying b.tech year 1 in SNIST autonomous Institute ECM branch and I want to change my college and branch and transfer to some other college and pick CSE branch.I want to change my college because of poor health...
Please solve my puzzle...
Should we need to pay 4 years college fee from the college we are transferring...??

8th February 2014, 11:22 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: Should we need to pay 4 years college fee from the college we are transferring?

Hello Friend !!

> Yes, there are more chances of asking you to pay the fee for remaining years if you are transferring to other college.

> The reason for asking you to pay the fee for remaining years is, your seat will be vacant for the remaining three years since that can't be replaced/filled by any other new admission. In this point of perspective you shall be asked to pay the fee for remaining years.

> But here in the case, recommendations will bring the total figure down, I mean you can negotiate the fee if you have good background in the local area.

>There is possibility of not asking if you are transferring to other branches in the same college.

> You can easily get admission in other colleges but getting the Transfer Certificate is quiet tough without satisfying the college rules in which you are currently pursuing first year.

Good Luck !!
1st September 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should we need to pay 4 years college fee from the college we are transferring?

Hello sir,
I want to tranfer my college in second year, and I got NOC form both the colleges and DTE letter too. But my còllege sir told me that without fees of second year they cannot give me t.c. please tell me is it any rule?
14th April 2015, 11:28 PM
amanshrivastava98

It depends on the college.

There is no such rule in UGC.

Because if you leave a degree in between that obviously means you have wasted a seat of that institute and they will take the whole fee whether you study or not.

Its the generousity of the college if they exempt the fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?