10th November 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study in B.Com of Delhi University with 88% in 2nd PUC?

Hello,
I have got 88% marks in my 2nd PUC. I want to study B.Com in Delhi University. Kindly tell me what are the specializations I will get in Delhi University for B.Com?

13th November 2015, 11:33 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Specializations available to study in B.Com of Delhi University with 88% in 2nd PUC?

There is no such specific specialization available in bachelor's degree in commerce. You can directly opt for the bachelor's degree in commerce, you have 88% marks, so you can get admission in good colleges of Delhi University.

Some of the top colleges for bachelor's degree in commerce in Delhi University:

1. Hans Raj College.

2. Shri Ram college of Commerce.

3. Hindu College.

4. Ramjas College.

5. Venketeshwar College.
14th November 2015, 11:16 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Specializations available to study in B.Com of Delhi University with 88% in 2nd PUC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have got 88% marks in my 2nd PUC. I want to study B.Com in Delhi University. Kindly tell me what are the specializations I will get in Delhi University for B.Com?
There are so many Specialization available in B.Com. Here, I have listing you some best specialization for B.Com.
  • Accounts and Finance
  • Economics
  • Investment Management
  • Banking and Insurance
  • Financial Market
  • Taxation
  • Human Resources
  • Law
  • Information Management
  • Marketing

Eligibility Criteria:

One needs to be 12th standard passed in order to get admission to the course of B.Com. There is no entrance exam required for B.Com course. The admission is decided based on the 12th standard score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?