29th September 2015, 12:01 PM
vivek2905

List of reputed colleges which offer BCA(H) in Delhi? Specializations available to study?

Dear Friends,
I am searching for a good and reputed college for BCA in Delhi. Please tell me about all the colleges available in Delhi for BCA(H) course. And tell me about the specializations in BCA(H) course.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Sc(IT) for BCA student? List of colleges which offer M.Sc(IT) in Delhi?
  2. List of colleges which offer M.Arch course in India? Admission procedure and specializations of M.Arch?
  3. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. MBA from IIFM Bhopal or Wellingkar with 76 percentile in CAT?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  6. How can I get admission to study M.Pharmacy in NIPER? List of reputed colleges which offer M.Pharmacy in India?
  7. List of undergraduate colleges which offer English and Journalism course in Delhi for 18 years old student of Trinidad & Tobago?
  8. List of reputed colleges which offer BDS in India? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of reputed colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Economics in India?
  10. List of colleges under Delhi University which offer Post Graduation course in Mass Communication in NCR Delhi?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  12. How to do B.Com honors correspondence from DU? I have scored 51% marks
  13. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Com(Financial Accounting) Honours in Lucknow? Percentage criteria to get admission?
  14. Can I study Astronomy in Graduation after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer Astronomy in Delhi?
  15. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  16. Which course is best for commerce student in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Applied Geology) in Delhi NCR
  18. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
13th October 2015, 11:34 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of reputed colleges which offer BCA(H) in Delhi? Specializations available to study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek2905 View Post
Dear Friends,
I am searching for a good and reputed college for BCA in Delhi. Please tell me about all the colleges available in Delhi for BCA(H) course. And tell me about the specializations in BCA(H) course.

We are highlighting a few institutions below.
There are other colleges also which you will find by a simple search on internet.

As to specialization you will have to approach the institution and find out.

Institute of Management Studies. Amity Institute of Information Technology World College of Technology and Management. International Academy of Information Technology.

Christ University Hosur Road,
Bangalore 080-40129100/ 40129600
http://christuniversity.in

Department of Computer Applications, SRM University
3 Veerasamy Street, West Mambalam,
Chennai- 044-24742836/24747231
http://srmuniv.ac.in

Madras Christian College
Velachery Main Road, East Tambaram,
Chennai- 044-22390675
http://mcc.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?