7th January 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?

Hello friends
can I do CA and BCom Hons or Programme regular from delhi university together after passing 12th cbse in science from Delhi? or I have to get admission in Bcom in school of open learning to do my CA together?

8th January 2015, 10:11 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?

Yes, you can do CA and B.Com simultaneously.
Basic eligibility criteria for both the courses is intermediate pass.

But in Delhi University or in other University you cannot do both courses simultaneously because, you will be registered in University as you take the admission in one course then you will not be permitted to take another admission in other course again in same University.
You have to take admission in IGNOU/NIOS to do your other course at a same time.

You can do CA and B.Com from IGNOU/NIOS, then only you can do both the courses simultaneously.
1st June 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?

I'm pass HSC from science stream and i want to become CA.i'm living in dombivali(thane).if i want to do b.com plain and to do the study of CA both at the same time .can i do?how?explain in detail.which college is fine to do this study near my location which is mention above.
11th May 2016, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12th presently.I've taken up science.But i want to change my stream after 12th from science to commerce for graduation.Is it possible from Delhi university?what difficulties will I face?
21st May 2016, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i do economics hons from du by getting 90% in 12th but 69 marks in economics
15th June 2016, 12:20 PM
Expert king

Yes, you can do CA and B.Com simultaneously.
But, you need to complete the B.com graduation in Distance mode only because you can’t complete CA course without attempting the classes And in CA course After the IPCC course you need to undergo 3 yrs of training. If your B.com in Regular mode At that time you face a problems. . So, better to join CA in regular mode B.com in Distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?