10th July 2018, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study BA in Dhandai Mata Education Society’s College of Arts?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study BA in Dhandai Mata Education Society’s College of Arts. But I don’t know about the specializations which is available in BA in this college. So, please let me know about the specializations available for BA course in this college.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BA(Defence & Strategic Studies) in Dhandai Mata Education SocietyÂ’s College of Arts?
  2. How many BA(Defence & Strategic Studies) seats are available in Dhandai Mata Education SocietyÂ’s College of Arts?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of BA(Defence & Strategic Studies) in Dhandai Mata Education SocietyÂ’s College of Arts?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BA(Defence & Strategic Studies) seat in Dhandai Mata Education SocietyÂ’s College of Arts?
  5. Specializations available to study in BFA for 12th Arts student?
  6. Where are the colleges of BCA from Dahanu to Borivalli
  7. List of colleges providing BCA courses in Mumbai for those who have finished 12th standard?
  8. Which are the good colleges of B.Com in Pune that I can get after scoring 57%
  9. Specializations available to study BSc in GITS?
  10. Specializations available to study under Bachelor of Fine Arts course?
  11. List of all MSc Microbiology colleges in Mumbai and Thane?
  12. Specializations available to study in Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Humanities student? -- [New]
  13. List of specializations available to study under Bachelor of Fine Arts? Benefits of studying this course?
  14. Names and websites of all the colleges in Jalgaon offering BSc course?
  15. List of the D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to do masters degree in correspondence after completing B.Com?
  17. Which are the government B.Ed colleges in Maharashtra with minimum fee for 60% students?
  18. List of institutes offering B.Ed(Correspondence) course from Mumbai University? How may i get details for the same -- [Most Discussed]
3rd August 2018, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available to study BA in Dhandai Mata Education Society’s College of Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to study BA in Dhandai Mata Education Society’s College of Arts. But I don’t know about the specializations which is available in BA in this college. So, please let me know about the specializations available for BA course in this college.

Specializations available to study BA in Dhandai Mata Education Society’s College of Arts are given below:

English
Marathi
History
Geography
Defence Studies
Political Science

Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board are eligible to study the BA course in Dhandai Mata Education Society’s College of Arts. Duration of the course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?