4th August 2013, 01:37 PM
jyothitiwari762

Which are the good colleges of B.Com in Pune that I can get after scoring 57%

Hi i pass class 12 with science stream this year and i scored only 57% and i am from cbse board. Please suggest me some good colleges of b.com in pune.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Com after passing 12th with commerce?
  2. Which are the good colleges of B.Com in Pune that I can get after scoring 57% -- [New]
  3. Top colleges of pune that offer bcom and bcom hons? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can i get into top 10 colleges of Pune after scoring 77 marks in MAH MBA CET? Which are the good colleges in Pune?
  5. Is it necessary to give the entrance examination to get admission for LLB? Best LLB colleges in pune?
  6. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  7. Can I get admission for M.Tech in Pune after scoring 320 in GATE? List of the good colleges for the same?
  8. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  9. In which B.Com Hons colleges can I get after scoring 82% in best five and 85% in best four?
  10. Which colleges are providing LLB course after B.Com? I have completed my B.Com
  11. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  12. Which are the engineering colleges in Pune that I can join after scoring 81.18%
  13. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  14. Can I get Sunbeam Pune for DAC course after scoring 69.99 percentile? Is there any good center in Pune for which I can apply?
  15. Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?
  16. How to take admission in diploma Mechanical in Pune Colleges after scoring 68% in SSC?
  17. Which colleges can I get in Pune after scoring 73 percentile in MH CET?
  18. Which good MBA colleges can I get after scoring 87 percentile in MAT May? Can I apply for Symbiosis Pune with my MAT score
15th June 2015, 11:42 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good colleges of B.Com in Pune that I can get after scoring 57%

** B.Com Institutes in Pune

--> MIT Arts, Commerce & Science College, Alandi, Pune

--> Pragnya College, Fergusson College Road, Pune

--> Kannada Sangha's Kaveri College of Science and Commerce, Erandwana, Pune

--> Progressive Education Society's Modern College Of Arts, Science & Commerce, Ganeshkhind, Pune

--> Laqshya Academy, Swargate, Pune

--> ASM's College of Commerce, Science and Information Technology (CSIT), Chikhali Road, Pune

--> Suryadatta College of Management, Information Research & Technology, Bavdhan, Pune

--> Pune Institute, B S Dhole Patil Path, Pune

--> Progressive Education Society's Modern College of Arts Science & Commerce, Shivaji Nagar, Pune

--> Prof. Ramkrishna More Arts, Commerce & Science College, Akurdi, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?