24th July 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study in Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Humanities student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course. I am studying 12th with Humanities stream. So, I just want to know what are the specializations available for me to do in this BFA course? Please let me know immediately.

29th July 2018, 12:02 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available to study in Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Humanities student?

If you are looking to pursue BFA course, then you will have following specializations to pursue.
  • Architecture
  • Calligraphy
  • Cartooning
  • Dance
  • Graphic Designing
  • Illustration
  • Music
  • Painting
  • Photography
  • Printmaking
  • Sculpture
  • Theatre

After pursuing anyone of the above specialization, you can make your career and get job opportunities in advertising companies, fashion designing, photography, product designing, art studios and much more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?