9th December 2016, 07:45 PM
s.m.sesha

Is Sports quota available in Tamil Nadu for pursuing MBBS?

Respected Sir, I won Divisional level and State level Fencing and Boxing now I want to pursue MBBS course so I want to know is Sports quota available in Tamil Nadu for pursuing MBBS? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Tamil Nadu for State level Athlete?
  2. Is there any sports quota present in Tamil Nadu engineering colleges?
  3. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  4. How many preceding year a student has to study in Tamil Nadu for qualifying Normal quota?
  5. Which medical colleges in Tamilnadu offer admission on sports quota for MBBS course? -- [New]
  6. Is it difficult to get MBBS colleges at Tamil Nadu for CBSE students? Cutoff marks required in NEET to get 15% All India Quota?
  7. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Need information regarding joining MBBS course in Tamil Nadu?
  9. MCA approved medical college-mbbs-college admission in management quota under 15 lakh rupees in tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  11. List of top engineering colleges under sports quota in Tamilnadu?
  12. Admission procedure and fees structure to study MBBS course from Tamil Nadu under government quota for NRI Indian girl candidate?
  13. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  14. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  15. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  16. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  17. How to get admission in Tamilnadu for MBBS?
  18. What would be the donation for MBBS seat in Tamilnadu or Karnataka under NRI quota
23rd December 2016, 06:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Sports quota available in Tamil Nadu for pursuing MBBS?

Normally, sports quota seats are available at most of the government colleges and universities. Just apply for entrance exam under sports quota. You will surely get the benefit, if you are eligible for it and are on merit list.

Just try to perform well in the medical entrance exam and get all your documents ready for the sports quota benefit. The best option will be NEET and state level medical entrance exam.
14th November 2018, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

I'm won the new game tennikoit state and divisions so I have mbbs seat on merit and I am how much mark get the neet
14th November 2018, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

I'm won the new game tennikoit state and divisions so I have mbbs seat on merit and I am how much mark get the neet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?