4th November 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Suitable books to prepare for EAMCET(Engineering)

Hello,
I want to prepare for EAMCET for Engineering. Kindly tell me which are the books I need to get so that I can score good marks in EAMCET? Please help me to get the books.

Related Questions:
  1. What type pf bank jobs are suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO jobs and which books are suitable for bank jobs?
  2. Detailed information about SBI PO recruitment? How to prepare and suitable books for preparation?
  3. How to prepare for KVS Preliminary exam? Books recommended for exam?
  4. Suitable books to prepare for EAMCET(Engineering) -- [New]
  5. How can I prepare to crack GRE? Is there negative marking allotment available? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. How can I prepare to qualify in AMUEEE? Suitable books for preparation?
  7. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 1st year? Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for UPSC exams?
  8. Which is the best Engineering college in Hyderabad? Required Marks in EAMCET to join M.J.Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Suitable books and tips for preparation of HAL(Electronics & Communication) written exam?
  10. How can I prepare for GRE? Suitable books for preparation? What are the branches offered in M.Tech?
  11. How can I prepare to crack JEE Main Paper-II? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. Important chapters and suitable books for preparation of NEET? Is NCERT books helpful?
  13. Which books are best to prepare for IAS entrance exam?
  14. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Commerce)? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  16. Question pattern, suitable books for preparation and date of Staff Selection Commission exam?
  17. How can I prepare Vocabulary for GRE? Suitable books to prepare for GRE?
  18. Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for TANCET(M.E.)?
11th November 2015, 09:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable books to prepare for EAMCET(Engineering)

Suitable Books to prepare for EAMCET (Engineering):

>> EAMCET Physics: Chapter wise 24 years solutions (English) 4th Edition by Arihant Experts

>> EAMCET Mathematics: Chapter wise 24 years solutions (English) 4th Edition by Arihant Experts

>> 18 years Solved Papers Andhra and Telangana EAMCET Engineering by Arihant Experts

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?