4th August 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack GRE? Is there negative marking allotment available? Suitable books for preparation?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech 4th year student and I want to know that how to prepare for GRE and which books I must prefer? Kindly tell me negative marks are allotted in GRE?

Related Questions:
24th July 2023, 03:20 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack GRE? Is there negative marking allotment available? Suitable books for preparation?

• The GRE is a challenging test, so it is important to start preparing early. This will give you enough time to learn the material and practice taking the test.
  • There are many practice tests available online and in book form. Taking practice tests will help you get familiar with the format of the test and the types of questions that are asked.
  • Once you have taken a few practice tests, you will be able to identify your weaknesses. Focus your study on the areas where you need the most improvement.
  • The Educational Testing Service (ETS) publishes a number of official GRE resources, including practice tests, vocabulary lists, and study guides. These resources are the best way to prepare for the GRE because they are designed to be as accurate as possible.
  • Studying with a friend or classmate can help you stay motivated and accountable. You can quiz each other, discuss the questions, and share tips and strategies.
  • The GRE can be a stressful test, so it is important to take care of yourself both physically and mentally. Get enough sleep, eat healthy foods, and exercise regularly.
Some books that you can refer to for GRE preparation:
  • Manhattan GRE Prep: This is a comprehensive book that covers all aspects of the GRE. It includes practice questions, detailed explanations, and strategies for answering the different types of questions.

• Magoosh GRE Prep: This is another comprehensive book that covers all aspects of the GRE. It includes practice questions, video tutorials, and interactive exercises.

• Princeton Review GRE Prep: This is a popular book that is known for its clear explanations and helpful tips. It includes practice questions, flashcards, and a diagnostic test.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

No, there are no negative marks in the GRE. This means that even if you answer a question incorrectly, you will not lose any points. However, it is still important to answer as many questions correctly as possible, as your score will be based on the number of correct answers you get.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?