11th June 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and marking scheme of RPET? Last 10 years question paper?

What is the syllabus & marking scheme in RPET.
also
pls send me last 10 year question papers of RPET.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, marking scheme and previous years question papers for BEL Probationary Engineer?
  2. Which are the M.Tech courses available in India if I am a B.Tech passout? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. IETE DIPIETE (Old Scheme) Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IETE DIPIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Electronic Instrumentation and Measurement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Kuvempu University, M.A. in Economics, Agricultural Economics-1 (Paper-IV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Is there negative marking for ATC paper? Previous year cutoff marks of AAI(ATC)?
  7. IETE AMIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Digital Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. What is the cutoff marks subjectwise in ISAT? What is the marking scheme? How much will be awarded to the correct answer?
  9. IETE AMIETE-ET(Old Scheme) Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Is there negative marking in CDS paper?
  11. List of top B.Tech LEET civil engineering colleges in Jaipur?
  12. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Group Insurance and Retirement Benefits Scheme Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Cutoff marks required for ISAT exam? What is the scheme of negative marking?
  14. What is the difference between School and board exams?
  15. GATE Production And Industrial Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What is the marking scheme for 12th passed students?
  17. Which books should I refer for AIIMS entrance exam? What is the marking scheme?
  18. UPSC Civil Services Agriculture Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
11th June 2014, 11:24 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and marking scheme of RPET? Last 10 years question paper?

RPET (Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test) SYLLABUS AND PAPERS:

I have attached the latest 2014 RPET syllabus file and the previous year model papers of the exam in this post for your reference. Make sure that you will just have the previous year model papers as reference and not completely depending on that as the questions will not be repeated for the next year but the pattern might be.

So, try to grasp and understand well the pattern of questions asked and the flow and start your preparation for them accordingly.

Three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths will be covered for the exam. You can find out the various topics which will be followed for these 3 subjects from the attached syllabus file.

There are many books available in the market which will help you to prepare for the exam. Some of the good books are as follows,

CLICK HERE!! to buy online.

Note: The RPET 2014 exam is already done and the results are out. So, you won't be able to write this in the preset year but in the next year. Prepare well from now on, if so sure you can clear it with good marks.

To know more about RPET exam visit - http://techedu.rajasthan.gov.in/RPET/RPET.htm
Attached Files
File Type: zip RPET_papers.zip(576.3 KB, 110 views)
File Type: pdf RPET_examination pattern_2014.pdf(1.95 MB, 218 views)
File Type: pdf RPET_syllabus_2014.pdf(100.1 KB, 127 views)
File Type: pdf RPET_sample question paper_2014.pdf(148.5 KB, 181 views)
File Type: pdf notification rpet-2014.PDF(250.8 KB, 105 views)
File Type: pdf general instructions_RPET-2014.pdf(1.38 MB, 118 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?