20th September 2018, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for BSc(Applied Biotechnology) admission in Oasis Institute of Health Sciences and Research Centre, Pune?

Hello everyone, I want to study BSc(Applied Biotechnology) from Oasis Institute of Health Sciences and Research Centre, Pune. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

26th March 2023, 06:23 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for BSc(Applied Biotechnology) admission in Oasis Institute of Health Sciences and Research Centre, Pune?

Based on the information available on the official website of Oasis Institute of Health Sciences and Research Centre, Pune, it does not mention any requirement of an entrance exam for admission to the BSc(Applied Biotechnology) course. However, candidates are required to meet the eligibility criteria as set by the institute. It is advised to contact the institute directly for further clarification on the admission process and requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?