25th November 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) admission in Nehru Institute of Technology-Coimbatore?

Hello everyone, I want to study BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) from Nehru Institute of Technology-Coimbatore. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

30th November 2018, 03:35 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) admission in Nehru Institute of Technology-Coimbatore?

Yes, there is an entrance examination available for providing admission in BE (Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Technology, Coimbatore.

And the entrance examination is - TNEA 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?