7th July 2018, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?

Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission and studying BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University.I need to appear any kind of entrance exam? Because I have heard that there is an entrance exam for this course admission in this college.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?
  2. Eligibility to apply for BSc(Human Nutrition) course in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University? -- [New]
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?
  4. In which college can I get M.Phil in biotech in gwalior and kanpur?
  5. Why not to take MBBS admission in Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  6. Which government college in MP give admission through AIEEE?
  7. Names of the best commerce colleges of MP and UP?
  8. What is the fee structure of MBBS in government college of MP?
  9. How can I get admission in diploma child and health care?
  10. Entrance exam and syllabus of it to study Diploma Engineering in Madhya Pradesh? Best government colleges in Madhya Pradesh?
  11. Fee structure of Aerospace Engineering? How to apply for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best colleges for mechanical branch in MP after completing diploma? I am preparing for LET -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges offering M.Sc in Microbiology with low fees?
  14. Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Home Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Can i get a college for BDS after scoring 72 marks in MPPMT and 68% in 12th board?
  16. Which college is better between AIIMS Bhopal and MGM Indore for MBBS?
  17. Eligibility to appear in Maharashtra PMT for 12th CBSE student of Dubai? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students?
  18. How good are the government medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which are the top government medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh?
10th July 2018, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission and studying BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University.I need to appear any kind of entrance exam? Because I have heard that there is an entrance exam for this course admission in this college.

Yes, there is an entrance examination available to study BSc Human Nutrition course in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University. Eligible candidates are selected for the BSc Human Nutrition course on the basis of the entrance examination or in the absence of entrance examination purely on merit on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examinations (10+2). Eligibility to study the BSc Human Nutrition course is a pass in 10+2 with at least 45% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. Candidates can find the details in the Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University website link given Click Here
11th July 2018, 11:31 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?

Yes, the admission in B.Sc (Human Nutrition) course in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University is given through Entrance test and merit based.
The Entrance test will be conducted by the University Itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?