7th July 2018, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BSc(Human Nutrition) course in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?

Hello friends, I want to apply for BSc(Human Nutrition) course in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

10th July 2018, 12:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BSc(Human Nutrition) course in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for BSc(Human Nutrition) course in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

Candidates must have passed 10+2 with at least 45% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to apply for a BSc Human Nutrition course in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years for BSc Human Nutrition course. Candidates are selected on the basis of the entrance examination or purely on merit on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examinations. Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University website link is given Click Here
11th July 2018, 11:22 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BSc(Human Nutrition) course in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?

Eligibility Criteria to apply for B.Sc (Human Nutrition) course in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University are as follows:-
Candidate should have passed 10+2 or High School Senior Secondary examination by a recognized board with at least 55% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?