7th July 2018, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BSc(Human Nutrition) course which is available in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University? I want to join this college for this course so I want to know about the course fee expenses and also tell me about the course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for BSc(Human Nutrition) course in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?
  3. Admission procedure to study BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?
  4. In which college can I get M.Phil in biotech in gwalior and kanpur?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain? -- [New]
  6. Which government college in MP give admission through AIEEE?
  7. What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?
  8. Details of registration for Bachelor of Education in Madhya Pradesh and Noida? Is online registration available? Fee expenses and subjects enlisted to study?
  9. Names of the best commerce colleges of MP and UP?
  10. Cutoff list of Sant Gajanan Maharaj at Shegaon District Buldana? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Why not to take MBBS admission in Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  12. List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?
  13. Which college will I get in Indore after scoring 50 marks in MP PET exam?
  14. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  15. List of colleges with fees to study M.Tech in Structural Engineering & Construction Management course
  16. What is the fee structure followed for doing MBBS from a private medical college in India?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  18. How can I get a seat in MP PMT exam? I am a resident of West Bengal
10th July 2018, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BSc(Human Nutrition) course which is available in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University? I want to join this college for this course so I want to know about the course fee expenses and also tell me about the course structure.

The course structure of BSc Human Nutrition in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University is as follows:

1st Year:

Basic Nutrition – Theory and Practical
Nutritional Biochemistry – Theory and Practical
Human Physiology – Theory and Practical
Family Meal Management – Theory and Practical
On the Job Training – Practical

2nd Year:

Food Microbiology – Theory and Practical
Basic Diabetic – Theory and Practical
Food Science – Theory and Practical
Personnel Management – Theory and Practical
On the Job Training – Practical

3rd Year:

Advanced Diabetics - Theory and Practical
Community Nutrition - Theory and Practical
Dietetics and Counseling - Theory and Practical
Project Work

Candidates have to contact the Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?