24th May 2019, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amity University-Gurgaon?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amity University-Gurgaon. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in this university?

26th May 2019, 04:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amity University-Gurgaon?

Amity University-Gurgaon conducts its own entrance exam i.e. Amity - Joint Entrance Examination (Amity JEE) for admission in BTech(Aerospace Engineering). JEE Main qualified candidates are also eligible to pursue BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amity University-Gurgaon. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with minimum 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized institute are eligible to appear in the entrance exam.

For more info;
https://amity.edu/gurugram/btech-aerospace-engineering
26th May 2019, 04:52 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amity University-Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amity University-Gurgaon. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in this university?

Yes, candidates have to appear in any one of the entrance examination given below to study BTech (Aerospace Engineering) in Amity School of Engineering and Technology – Gurgaon. Entrance examinations available to study BTech (Aerospace Engineering) in Amity School of Engineering and Technology – Gurgaon are given below:

JEE Mains or

State Engineering Entrance Examination or

AMITY JEE
26th May 2019, 08:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is an entrance examination available to study BTech in Aerospace Engineering at Amity University, Gurugram. Admission for BTech is done on the basis of Amity JEE or JEE MAIN.

Amity JEE(Joint Entrance Examination), you can apply through the university website that is www.amity.edu/btech-admissions.aspx

JEE MAIN you can apply through the website www.jeemain.nic.in
27th May 2019, 12:33 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes there is a entrance exam available to get admission in Amity University gurgaon.

Name of entrance exam : Amity Joint Entrance Exam

Name of the conducting Body : Amity University.

Application for everyone is Rs.1100/+ including gen obc sc and st for all genders.

It will be held once in a year for graduation courses.

First you need to get register for Amity JEE exam and then fill the application form by paying fee of Rs.1100 through online or offline mode.
27th May 2019, 02:25 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the admission to the Amity University, Gurgaon for B.tech in Aerospace Engineering is through entrance examination conducted by the Amity University or on the basis of marks scored in IIT-JEE followed by councelling.

You can apply to take admission in Amity University, Gurgaon to pursue B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering by appearing in any of the above mentioned entrance tests.

The candidates willing to take admission in Amity University for B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering can visit the website https://www.amity.edu/ to apply for the entrance examination.

Contact Address:-
Amity University Haryana

Amity Education Valley
Gurugram (Manesar), Haryana 122 413
Haryana

Phone numbers:-
0124-2337015/16, 88 266 98200/1/2/3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?