1st May 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Amity University-Gurgaon?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Applied Chemistry in Amity University-Gurgaon. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

4th May 2019, 05:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Amity University-Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Applied Chemistry in Amity University-Gurgaon. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Eligible candidates have to appear and qualify the PhD Entrance Test (PET) and Interview conducted by the Faculty Research Committee for the admission to study PhD in Applied Chemistry at Amity University, Gurgaon.

Those candidates who have obtained a Master’s Degree in the relevant field with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average are eligible to study the PhD in Applied Chemistry at Amity University, Gurgaon. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
4th May 2019, 07:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Amity University-Gurgaon?

PhD in applied chemistry is the highest level degree certification in the domain of chemistry and it is a doctorate level academic course that can be pursued by post graduate candidates.

You have to appear in the entrance exam that is conducted by the University every year to give admission to eligible candidates.
You can also appear in UGC NET, CSIR NET because University accepts these entrance exams also.
5th May 2019, 11:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Entrance Examination available to pursue PhD in Applied Chemistry in Amity University, Gurgaon:

The detailed information about entrance examination available to pursue PhD in Applied Chemistry in Amity University, Gurgaon is given below.

Name of the College - Amity University, Gurgaon

Name of the Course - PhD in Applied Chemistry

>> You are required to appear in PET (PhD Entrance Test) in order to be eligible for pursuing this course on the date selected by you.

>> PET will be a computer based test (CBT) followed by an Interview on the same day.

>> And the selected candidates will be intimated about the selection on the admission microsite.

>> Program Code - 11597

Click here for more detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?