27th June 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Amity University, Gurgaon for studying PhD program in Atmospheric Sciences. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

1st July 2018, 04:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Amity University, Gurgaon for studying PhD program in Atmospheric Sciences. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

Eligible candidates have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test (PET) and Personal Interview for the admission to study PhD Atmospheric Science and Technology in Amity University. Minimum qualifications required for the admission to the PhD Atmospheric Science and Technology shall be a Master’s Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Geology, Mathematics, Biology, Geophysics, Earth Science, Biotechnology, Environment or any relevant discipline with at least 55% marks. Candidates with BE or BTech all streams with very good academic records (at least 70% marks) may also be considered for admission to PhD Atmospheric Science and Technology. The Amity University website link is given Click Here
3rd July 2018, 10:09 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?

Yes, there is an entrance examination available to pursue PhD in Atmospheric Sciences in Amity University, Gurgaon.

Name of the College - Amity University, Gurgaon

Name of the course - PhD in Atmospheric Sciences

Name of the Entrance Test - PET (PhD Entrance Test)

In order to pursue PhD program in Amity University, Gurgaon you are required to meet certain educational qualification and entrance test criteria.

<> If you are eligible, then you are required to undertake PhD Entrance Test which is also called PET. PET is a computer based test followed by an Interview.

<> If you have valid score of UGC NET or GATE then you are exempted from appearing in PET Entrance Examination but you are required to attend Interview in this case.

Click here for PhD FAQ
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?