8th October 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in this college?

12th October 2018, 04:40 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar?

Yes, there is entrance examination available to study B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST - Itanagar.

Entrance examination available to study B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST - Itanagar are as follows:-
NERIST-Entrance Exam
12th October 2018, 01:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar?

If you want to pursue BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar, you need to appear and qualify national level entrance Nerist Entrance Exam*(NEE) conducted by the University. BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) offered in NERIST-Itanagar is full time 4 years duration of course.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://nerist.ac.in/admission-structure
12th October 2018, 02:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in this college?

Yes, there is an entrance examination in the name of NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) for the admission to study BTech (Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar. Applicants must have passed in 10+2 / Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to study BTech (Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar. Candidates have to apply online for the NEE through Click Here
13th October 2018, 12:30 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Yes, as per my knowledge there is entrance exam available to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar.

=> In order to get admission in B.Tech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar you should appear in NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) is conducted.

=> For more information you can visit at the official website: https://nerist.ac.in/
13th October 2018, 01:41 PM
mayank1610

Post Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar?

Yes, NERIST conducts its own entrance exam, which is known as NEE.

You will have to appear for this test in order to take admission in BTech.

NEE exam is conducted in 3 different levels- NEE-I, NEE-II and NEE-III, for the different programs.

You can apply for entrance test from the website www.neeonline.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?