9th October 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Chemistry Honours in Ashutosh college?

I have got 75 percent in Chemistry and 78 percent in Biology and 72 percent in Physics. How can i get admission in B.Sc. honours in chemistry subject in Ashutosh college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Chemistry honors in Ashutosh college after scoring 70%?
  2. MAy I get the chance to study Chemistry honours in Bethune? How many Chemistry honours seats are there?
  3. What should i do to get admission in Chemistry Honours as i have low score in 12th?
  4. Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?
  5. Scope of B.Sc honours in Chemistry in terms of job options?
  6. How many Electronics honours seats are there in Ashutosh college, Kolkata?
  7. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc Honours in any reputed college of Jaipur? Dissimilarities between B.Sc and B.Sc Honours?
  8. Total seats available for Sociology at Ashutosh college Kolkata?
  9. Chances of admission in Maths honours as per the scores?
  10. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  11. What is the eligibility for B.Sc Honours in Chemistry?
  12. Detailed procedure for admission to B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Geology honours at Presidency college?
  13. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Minimum cut off marks required for admission in Chemistry honours?
  15. How much I need to score in H.S to get admission in Geography hons at Ashutosh college or Charu chandra or Netaji nagar or Presidence college?
  16. Best college offering Chemistry honours in West Bengal? Eligibility criteria for admission in such college?
  17. How to do distance course in Ceramics or Industrial chemistry after doing BSc in Chemistry honors?
  18. In which college of Bengal I can get honours in Biochemistry/Microbiology?
10th October 2015, 06:41 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Chemistry Honours in Ashutosh college?

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to do Chemistry Honours in Ashutosh College.

Eligibility criteria for Chemistry Honours:

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Candidates must scored at least 50% marks in aggregate, 45% marks in Chemistry and must pass in Physics and Mathematics subject.
All you need to do is to contact the College office for admission purpose and collect the admission form.
30th April 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

To get Biochemistry Hons. how much marks should I have in HS examination????
19th April 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

If i get almost 88 marks in chemistry an get 85 percent in aggregate...then will i be eligible to get honors in chemistry in Scottish church college????
13th October 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

For any help in inorganic chemistry of colleges students student calcutta university ...email me [email protected]...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?