5th June 2019, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BTech(Open Source and Open Standards) in UPES-Dehradun?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BTech(Open Source and Open Standards) in UPES-Dehradun. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BTech(Open Source and Open Standards) in this university?

9th June 2019, 09:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BTech(Open Source and Open Standards) in UPES-Dehradun?

Yes, That's correct. The admission to study B.Tech(Open Source and Open Standards) in UPES-Dehradun is through entrance examination.

1)UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) :- which is conducted by the university in the month of May followed by centralized counseling.
2)JEE Main :-
3)The candidates who have scored more than 80% marks in class X and XII will be eligible for direct admission in the B.Tech(Open Source and Open Standards) in UPES-Dehradun.
10th June 2019, 12:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BTech(Open Source and Open Standards) in UPES-Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to study BTech(Open Source and Open Standards) in UPES-Dehradun. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BTech(Open Source and Open Standards) in this university?

Yes, there is an entrance examination available in the name of the UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) for the admission to study BTech Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Open Source & Open Standards in UPES-Dehradun.

Students who have obtained a valid score in JEE (Main) are also eligible to apply for the admission to study BTech Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Open Source & Open Standards in UPES-Dehradun.
11th June 2019, 12:19 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, entrance examination is available to study BTech in Open Source and Open Standards at UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies), Dehradun.

Admission is done on the basis of UPESEAT ( UPES Engineering Aptitude Test) score followed by central counseling. The other eligibility criteria are candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.upes.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?